12 episodes later, Koffee with Karan S07 has come to an end. While some episodes were rather lukewarm, others were hot as could be. Some guests were vulnerable and honest like Arjun Kapoor, others like Ishaan Khattar stole our hearts with their quaint charm and knowledge of yellow things. Queen Samantha took the light with her curtseying, and Sonam Kapoor flaunted her knowledge of Shiva No.1 and more.
But it was the season finale, Koffee with Karan Koffee Awards that stole the show. The awards featured four popular names of the Influverse, and we went from waiting with bated breath to gasping for some.
While Karan Johar was omnipresent, Niharika Nm, Kusha Kapila, Danish Sait, and Tanmay Bhatt lit the floor on fire and reclaimed themselves as the funniest and most fabulous of the lot.
Since we can’t stop ROFLing about this episode, here are 10 moments that drove the funny finale home.
1. When KJo spoke about the transparency of these awards
2. When Niharika was honest about flying in from LA
And Danish Sait weighed in about her preparedness
3. When the South Indian audience was pandered to. Well, almost pandered to
4. When Tanmay finally decoded Karan’s obsession with Alia Bhatt
And Danish drew a beautiful analogy
5. When Niharika knew Kapoor>> Khan
And Tanmay had similar thoughts
6. When we were transported to "Koffee with Danish"
7. When Karan had wardrobe problems, and everyone nodded along
8. When the jury discussed Karan’s sex life for 2 minutes straight
9. When Kusha was more Kareena than Kareena herself
10. When there were insinuations on David Dhawan and Karan Johar being a little too friendly
And things escalated for good
It’s no surprise that everyone loves Koffee awards, and for all the wrong reasons. It’s like Danish said, “It’s like a butt crack. You know you shouldn’t see it, but you keep looking at it.”
You’re invited! Join the Kool Kanya women-only career Community where you can network, ask questions, share your opinions, collaborate on projects, and discover new opportunities.Join now.
Knowledge is power. At Kool Kanya, we urge you to Raise Your Power by learning things you never learnt in classroom. Get your PowerPass now, and build a career you love.