'Koffee with Karan' S07 has been running hot. While the show has hosted stellar guests in each episode, it’s fair to say we enjoyed some more than others. The latest additions to Karan Johar’s guest list were Gauri Khan, Bhavana Pandey, and Maheep Kapoor. Filled with camaraderie, and inundated with gossip this episode was a happening break from filtered episodes and conventional conversations.
While the ladies of the night graced the couch in all their gorgeous glory, it was Maheep Kapoor we had our eyes set on. She was audacious, she was unfiltered, and she was everything we loved about her in 'Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives'.
Since we can’t stop gushing over the last episode, here is a little revisitation to Maheep’s best moments on the show.
1. When KJo tried pulling her leg, but she turned the tables on him instead
2. She was asked if she felt left out in a family of stars, but she was sure to nip that conversation in the bud
3. She doesn’t concern herself with the “noise in the background”
4. When her daughter called her “a bit too free and funky”, and she had the most dramatic response
That's all of us, no kidding!
5. Guari Khan said Maheep was her go-to person for gossip, and the latter was proud as a peacock
6. She doled out unabashed marriage advice like a pro
And had a thing or two to say
7. She’s a classic Samantha, and she knows it
8. She knows what she wants
9. She knows her fashion choices are fabulous, as she is
Mustard > Mayonnaise
Some might say this episode of Koffee with Karan was a bit much. But then when a friendship of decades is set in front of a camera, a little more than just catching up is bound to happen.
You’re invited! Join the Kool Kanya women-only career Community where you can network, ask questions, share your opinions, collaborate on projects, and discover new opportunities.Join now.
Knowledge is power. At Kool Kanya, we urge you to Raise Your Power by learning things you never learnt in classroom. Get your PowerPass now, and build a career you love.