Working with brand partners on Instagram on a daily basis? As an integral part of your tool kit, you must have a verified Instagram analytics report that has up-to-date data. Doing so will enable you to spice up your media kit and help you collaborate with numerous bands easily. But how do you fashion the best Instagram analytics report and stand out from your other competitors? Let’s find out.
An Instagram Analytics Report, What’s that?
Basically, an Instagram analytics report contains key metrics that showcases who your audience is and gives you a fair idea about the performance of your content. It has the following:
- Profile statistics that include follower count, website clicks, impressions, and profile views.
- Audience demographics that include the top countries where Instagram is used extensively, age of users, gender, and the times most active, etc.
- Post summary like the reach, likes on post, comments on the posts as well as the engagement rate.
- The posts that are performing the best.
- Summary of Instagram Stories that include replies, median impressions, and reach.
- Instagram Stories with the best performance.
The above data can prove to be very useful for brands as this gives them a way to figure out if an influencer can become its brand partner for a social media marketing campaign by being the right fit.
For influencers, this data is instrumental to gauge their potential and what they must do to break into the top league by forging mutually favourable associations with the top brands.
Why is a Fully Automated Report Created?
To create an Instagram analytics report manually is something that’s not feasible because it takes ages. Also, manual reports have to be updated regularly to keep your performance statistics updated regularly. A fully automated report is what you are looking for as you can get all the desired information in just a single click. These performance reports are updated every 24 hours. So, you can breathe easy and share the updated latest report with your brand partners. Check out official Instagram partners who are trusted suppliers of performance data.
Why You Need an Automated Instagram Analytics Report?
It’s no secret that it’s a highly competitive world today. Brands are on the lookout for much more than how many followers an influencer has. Hence, having a professional performance report that’s also from a dependable source can work wonders for your brand cause. It can make you stand out as a professional and attract bigger brands to tie up with. So, take that performance report to the next level today by getting an automated Instagram Analytics Report.
- How do I create an Instagram Analytics report?
Click your Edit Profile option and select Privacy and Security. Then, scroll down to Request Download and choose Download Data. After clicking the private link, the data will be downloaded. You can use examples and good stories from this data and insights to fill up your report.
- Can you export Analytics from Instagram?
Yes. You can also keep your data organized by doing so. Export your Instagram analytics from your dashboard as CSV files straight to your desktop. But keep in mind that Instagram analytics are only available for Instagram business and creator profiles.
- How do you document insights on Instagram?
On a mobile device, open your Instagram profile. Tap on the three bars menu icon on the top right of the screen and click 'Insights'. On the first screen, you can see overview data, such as the accounts your post has reached, interactions, and total followers. Now, tap on any of the overview data points to get the details you need.
- What is the best analytics tool for Instagram?
Here are some of the Best Instagram Analytics Apps
- Union Metrics
- Sprout Social
- Rival IQ
5. How do you present social media analytics to a client?
- Clearly define your business goals and KPIs before your presentation.
- Choose your social media channels according to your audience preferences.
- Listen to your audience.
- Analyze your best-performing posts.
- Measure the reach and engagement rate of your influencers.
- Present your results with conviction and clarity.
The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.
-Carly Fiorina, Politician and Former CEO of HP