Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ is churning out one saucy episode after another, and we are here from it. While some stars are sparking conversations about relationships and exes, others are being more candid about their fashion and flirtation choices.
There’s drama, there’s laughter, there’s glamour, and there’s so much gossip. As the who’s who of Indian cinema grace the couch, last night’s episode was rather spectacular.
Dynamic duo Ishaan Khattar and Siddhant Chaturvedi stirred the pot on some topics, Katrina Kaif stole the show on all others.
She was witty, funny, real, and every bit as enigmatic as she is on screen. While Kat hogged the limelight through the length of the show, here are 9 unmissable moments we want to keep revisiting.
1. When KJo asked if her vibe was going to be scandalous on the show, and she had an epic response
Let some shows be family shows, KJo!
2. When she preached Bambi effortlessly. And was Bambi herself
3. When she talked of her “out of the blue” love story with Vicky Kaushal
The world was waiting for this story!
4. And realised she didn’t have to hide it from the world anymore
Not to miss she has his number saved under "Husband" on her phone.
5. And talked about what mature relationships should seem like
6. When she owned being a Cancerian, and truly so
She always comes across lovely to us though.
7. When she wanted appreciation for appreciating Siddhant
8. When she went "I love you, okay bye" on the guys
9. When she knew she could get away with cute/fake apologies
A sorry is still sorry. So it counts.
You’re invited! Join the Kool Kanya women-only career Community where you can network, ask questions, share your opinions, collaborate on projects, and discover new opportunities.Join now.
Knowledge is power. At Kool Kanya, we urge you to Raise Your Power by learning things you never learnt in classroom. Get your PowerPass now, and build a career you love.